At Guide Dogs for the Blind, we are firm believers in the idea that we are stronger as a community. GDB's Alumni Association is busy developing local chapters and planning activities to further unite their communities and reach others with our power of partnering. The Alumni Association provides opportunities for mentoring, networking and advocacy. GDB alumni are active and involved in our mission; they serve on our Board of Directors, on our staff and as volunteers. They are donors, puppy raisers, public speakers and fundraisers. They are involved on our campuses and in their local communities; they are crucial in shaping our future and helping us to reach others who could benefit from our services.
Alumni Association Vision:
The Alumni Association will use our power of partnering to improve quality of life by building a strong sustainable community of support among our 2,200 alumni. We will work to support alumni successes with their guides, in building relationships with others, and contributing to the GDB community.
- Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Alumni Association New Chapter application
- (Word/.doc) 2013-2014 Alumni Association Board Goals Executive Summary
- (Word/.doc) Established alumni chapters and contact information for alumni who are seeking new members
- (Word/.doc) Reach for the Stars Scholarship Application Information