Corporate citizenship is more than just a buzz-phrase — it is a fundamental part of doing business.
Today's consumers want to know what your company stands for. What are your core values? By partnering with Guide Dogs for the Blind, you have a unique opportunity to express what you, your stakeholders, customers and employees truly value. By engaging their very real desire to do good and have a positive impact on the world, you may yield both internal and external rewards for your business:
- Strengthening employee morale and loyalty
- Attracting positive public opinion
- Adding passion and inspiration to your brand
What we value:
- Guide Dogs for the Blind fosters independence through interdependence.
- Our dogs literally save lives every day by helping people travel safely.
- Our goal is to empower both people and dogs to reach their potential.
- We believe that a strong, trusting relationship is inspirational, and its benefits exponential.
- Our program is a catalyst in bringing together communities of caring people who share their love for our dogs and puppies.
- We have high standards of quality.
- It is our vision to ensure that every person who is blind or visually impaired has the opportunity to experience the freedom and companionship of lifelong partnership with a Guide Dog — free-of-charge.
We can't do it alone — donations from individuals only go so far — and we receive no government funding. We need your help:
- Funding, gifts-in-kind, no-or-low cost product, equipment and expertise
- Enhanced public awareness of our mission and services through advertising, events and public relations
Interested in becoming a corporate partner? We'll work with you to develop a unique philanthropic program that connects your brand to our organization.