Main Content

Your gift to Guide Dogs for the Blind makes a powerful difference in the lives of people with vision loss. Thousands of individuals are given the opportunity to designate a workplace gift to GDB as the beneficiary of their payroll deduction contributions at their place of employment. This option is offered to federal, state and municipal employees and through company-sponsored campaigns in the private sector as well.

Combined Federal Campaign logoCombined Federal Campaign (Government and Military Employees)

Federal employees will find Guide Dogs for the Blind (GDB) listed as an option in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). Please locate GDB in the alphabetized index or under the federation index "Animal Charities of America" and in the "Best of CFC" Charity List. Our CFC number is #10970.

In addition, through Independent Charities of America and Local Independent Charities, GDB participate in numerous state, county, and local employee giving campaigns.

Employee Giving Campaigns (Non-Government Employees)

Employer-sponsored giving campaigns are an important part of the equation. Designate Guide Dogs for the Blind with a one-time gift or through payroll deduction to help visually impaired clients receive Guide Dogs and training in their use completely free-of-charge. Your contributions will make a great impact in their lives.

United Way logoIf your company participates in a local United Way campaign, you may write in "Guide Dogs for the Blind" on the pledge card, along with our address: 350 Los Ranchitos Road, San Rafael, CA 94903.

Matching Gifts

Increase your donation with employer matching funds. Participating in your company's matching gift program makes contributions to GDB go twice as far in helping blind and visually impaired people gain greater independence and enhanced mobility through the use of Guide Dogs.

Check with your company for more information on matching gift programs. Employer matching gifts may also be available to you if you are the spouse of an employee, a retired employee or the spouse/widow/widower of a retiree.