Guide Dogs for the Blind offers a variety of services to people of all ages.
GDB's services for the blind begin long before meeting and training with a Guide Dog, and extend well beyond that training experience. The end goal for us is the same as yours—a partnership that opens doors to new possibilities in life.
- Training with a Guide Dog - Comprehensive training with a Guide Dog
- Post-graduation Support - Services available after class ends
- Alumni Association - GDB's community of Guide Dog users
- Guide Dog Lifestyle Workshops - What the Guide Dog lifestyle is all about
- Dogs for Blind and Visually Impaired Youth - Fostering responsibility through pet placement
Developing a well-rounded dog takes a special mix of science, love, talent, and community support. Guide Dogs nurtures its dogs and prepares them for their special roles in life.